Welcome to my blog. This page will give you some additional information, my other ramblings on the web, and how we can get in touch.
The person behind this blog
My name is Daniel and I'm a DevOps Engineer based in Dresden, Germany. I have a very deep passion for tech ranging from automating tasks and programming new stuff to tinkering around with new tools and sometimes hardware. I just love to gain new experiences through new problems and challenges and that's why I try to actively participate in open source projects as often as possible. In the coming future, I want to focus on and specialize in the system engineering part of IT, because that is what I enjoy the most.
- Stackconf 2022 - "Ignite: Want to start with SRE? Start with this talk."
- OSMC 2021 - "Still directing the director… and more!" w/ @zufallsheld
📧 Get in touch
- GitHub: https://github.com/xFuture603
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xFuturecs
- Mail: email@example.com
- Portfolio: https://xfuture.digital/
If not stated otherwise, all this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.